Monday, October 29, 2012

November 2012 open Tap Room weekends + Bonus Day!






We'll be open this upcoming weekend, NOV 3 & 4 and 23(!), 24, & 25th, from 3-7 each of those days. Yes, for all you diehard shoppers and non-shoppers alike, we'll be open on FRIDAY, just for you!
Got some beer-luvin' friends/relatives in town for T-day, bring 'em on out for some great company and tasty beers. Bring a picnic basket of all those yummy leftovers!

                                                        

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I realize this isn't facebook, but for the extra open tap room day I'll say LIKE!

Ardbeg said...

I am in Menomonie about two weekends a month (including this upcoming) but I am cursed at my inability to be there when you're open. Where do you have distribution in Menomonie? I didn't see it at the COOP last I was there and I need Matacabras...

Farmer Dave said...

Sorry on the slow reply - fell off the first email page...
Right now we're transitioning from our contract brewers to doing it all in-house at the BrewFarm and we're a little behind on getting it all online. Will post when it starts to hit the the retail stores. Hopefully the timing will work so you can make it out to the Tap Room one day!